Renting an Apartment with Nexus Real Estate
Why Live in a Nexus Real Estate Apartment?
When you’re searching for apartments in Pittsburgh, you’re not just looking at neighborhoods and square footage — you want a reliable property manager. We pride ourselves on our tenant service and consistently strive to make things easier for you.
WWhen choosing an apartment in Pittsburgh, keep in mind that Nexus Real Estate can answer YES to all of the following questions:
- Can I pay my rent in person, by phone, by mail, or online?
- Can I place maintenance requests and track them online?
- Are your maintenance technicians professionally screened, properly uniformed, and driving in prominently marked vehicles?
- Do you have a storefront open during normal business hours in case I ever need to address anything in person?
- Do I have access to my own private online account with all relevant information (i.e., lease charges, payments, etc.)?
- Are your phones answered 24 hours a day?
- Do I have a designated property manager for my individual property?
- Do you have properties in several locations so I have the option to upgrade or downgrade at the end of my lease?
- Do you accept pets? (pet fees do apply)
- Can I utilize your services to purchase a home if I ever decide to stop renting?
In this section
Contact UsNexus Real Estate
2535 W. Liberty Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Pittsburgh has blossomed into a hub of technology, medicine, culture, and entertainment. It needs apartments to go with its growth. At Nexus Real Estate, we have a wide variety of Pittsburgh apartments in the most sought-after neighborhoods.